The Liemo'S Trophy trophy shop was pioneered in early 1996 until 2022. Currently, we can see the rapid development of business in the field of trophy sales, with many trophy shops that have been opened. Therefore Liemo'S Trophy trophy shop must take steps forward to achieve high sales strategy by its competitors. The rapid development of information technology and information systems in the era of globalization, makes information can be obtained easily and quickly, one of which is the business field in the era of globalization, there are many information systems that provide convenience and good service for users of information system services, because information systems is the key in the development of an information technology. Like the Liemo's Trophy Cup shop, it sells various kinds of trophies, medals, plaques, and sells spare parts and trophy needs including figures and various other accessories, but this shop still processes data manually so that sellers will find it difficult to manage sales data. Creating a sales information system using a web-based Apriori Algorithm is expected to get a sales strategy and can be widely used in the sales process to increase the marketing of goods widely through online sites.
- Aditya, A., Marisa, F., & Purnomo, D. (2016). Application of the Apriori Algorithm to Sales Data in BM Warehouse Stores. JOINTECS (Journal of Information Technology Computer Science),1(1),1-5. https://doi.org/10.31328/jointecs.v1i1.408
- Febrian, R., Dzulfaqor, F., Lestari, M. N., Romadhon, A. A., & Widodo, E. (2018). Analysis of Drug Purchase Patterns at UII Farma Pharmacy Using the Apriori Algorithm Method.49–54.
- Fajri, A. F. (2016). Implementation of the Apriori Algorithm in Determining the Study Programs Taken by Students. Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 10(2), 81–85. https://doi.org/10.22216/jit.2016.v10i2.402
- Gama, A. W. O., Putra, I. K. G. D., & Bayupati, I. P. A. (2016). Implementation of Apriori Algorithm To Find Frequent Itemset In Shopping Cart. Electrical Technology, 15(2), 21–26. https://doi.org/10.24843/mite.1502.04
- Linga, D. (2016). Application of the Apriori Algorithm in Predicting Book Inventory at the Tanjung Morawa High School Dwi Tunggal Library. Scientific Magazine of Information and Scientific Technology, XI(1), 18–22.
- Listriani, D., Setyaningrum, A. H., & Eka, F. (2016). Application of Association Method Using Apriori Algorithm in Consumer Shopping Pattern Analysis Application (Case Study of Bintaro Gramedia Bookstore). Journal of Informatics Engineering, 9(2), 120–127. https://doi.org/10.15408/jti.v9i2.5602
- Mardi, Y. (2017). Data Mining: Classification Using the C4.5 Algorithm. Journal of Informatics Education, 2(2), 213–219.
- Manurung, E. Mining the level of office inventory orders using the a priori algorithm in the North Sumatran regional police, Hasugian, P. S., Studi, P., Informatics, T., Apriori, A., & Algorithm, A. (2019). Office inventory order level data mining using a priori algorithm on the North Sumatra regional police. 4(2), 8–13.
- Moh. Sholik, & Salam, A. (2018). Implementation of the Apriori Algorithm to Find Associations of Goods Sold in OrderMas E-commerce. Techno.COM, 17(2), 158–170.
- Nugraha, R.W., &Hadiansah, R.(2017). Application of Data Mining to Distribution Transaction Data to Analyze Book Placement Using Apriori Algorithm (Case Study of PT. Duta Bandung). TEAK, 2, 29–36.
- Sari, P., & Sinaga, B. (2018). The Application of Data Mining By Using the Apriori Algorithm for the Largest Product Sales of the Cv. Sakura Photo. Journal of Mantik Penusa, 22(1), 34–38. Retrieved from http://e- jurnal.pelitanusantara.ac.id/index.php/mantik/article/view/349.